Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sorry!

Sorry for not postin' in awhile!
But I had NOTHING  to talk about! Dont'cha just hate it when you have nothin' to say, but you want to blog because you haven't posted in awhile? (and i'm aware that I used the words "nothing" and "awhile" alot, so don't send me comments about my grammer. My mom tried to teach me, it just didn't sink in)
And I still have nothin' to post about except that I have nothin' to blog about... Soooooooooooooooo...
Lalalalalalala still have nothin' to say!
Come on Riah HELP !
Or Lyssa,you could help me with my bloggers block.
If anyone has any ideas just say somethin' please!!!!!!!!
LOL  just kiding I'll find somthig to post about, just like I did just now (and again, I know that I used the word "just" alot too).
post signature

6 comments:

  1. Hehe! Just post about what's been going on in your life, or funny stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can tell stories! Thats what I do when I have nothing to blog about. Think of a funny story from when yo were little or something.
    Or be totally random...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girl for telling me what to do, I gees I'm just not good at all of this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Bree!
    I've heard a little about you from Riah. I just found your blog today! Love all your cowboy boots and southern accents! Gravy is one of the best foods on the planet. Although I'd have to say that chocolate is my fav. Whenever we have mash potatoes I've got to have gravy though!
    I'd love to hear more about you!
    I'm not a morning person either although I'm trying to be. :) I love the pictures of the butterflies! They are so pretty!
    I also thought that chili looked awesome!
    Have a great day Bree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amber,
    I'm glad you like the sourthen theme, I didn't even want a blog until Riah said something about how she would design it if I had one.
    Gravey is my favorite thin', but I LOVE chocolate. Sometimes I want chocolate so much I go a little wacky until I get some :) I would love to hear more about you too! I already know that you have great taste in food.
    Thanks for followin' my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey bree! its me and my friend, SIERRA ADORA THOMAS(: she realy like your blog about your "split personality" she laughed the whole time(;... haha well i just waned to let you know that SIERRA ADORA THOMAS has a cousin named brenna too! haha any way i love ya girl! bye.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome!