Monday, October 11, 2010

Pants.

I was at a store yesterday and I saw one of the most anoyin' thing's ever, A guy with his pants down to his thighs.
Now I can't stand seein' a man that looks like he bought pants two sizes too big. And another thing, it drives me crazy when I see a girl wearin' hip-huggers! (Boys or girls - we don't need to know what color your undergarments are!)
I'm not just sayin' this because I don't like the way it makes people look; it's that I think it's immodest  to wear things like that.
Think of a guy. What do you, as a girl notice first when you see a guy with his britches to low?

1# You don't really notice it because it's normal?
If that's so, then our society doesn't think like it should.

2#Do you look where you should not?
If thats true, then we are bein' tempted.

So by the men wearin' low ride pants in day to day life,
it could tempt girls and cause them to sin.

Now when guys think of a girl wearing hip-huggers they might think.......

1# It seems normal.
Wrong it's not right that women shows that much skin.

2# You look at places you should not?
Now, the girls are being the tempters.

If God tells us in his word that we should not tempt others, He means we should not tempt anyone in any way.
So as christians we should strive to be like him and not tempt others by wearing clothes that are inappropriate!

This is not a post meant to offend anyone; this is just how I believe.
post signature

4 comments:

  1. I agree Bree, but of course I do, we believe the same being sisters and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree! But one thing I've gotten into, is still being fashionable while being modest. It's possible!!

    Thank you for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes being fashionable and modest at once is possible, But I care little if others think I'm fashionable or not! I also think if we all are confident in who we are it doesn't matter what others think. If you like being fashionable I think you should go into it whole heartedly, but always remember that what people think is nothing compared to what God thinks!

    Your welcome, but you did not have to say thanks.I love to hear what you think and feel, plus I appreciate you following my blog more than you can ever imagine! :)

    Bree

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I felt like being dramatic in that last sentence. But I do appreciate you following me!!

    Bree

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome!