Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Me Myself and Moi

So most of ya'll know the saying...you have a split personality, but in my case it's true.

ME:
The sensible, tomboy, southerner.

MYSELF:
The mean, semi-cool, skater chick.

MOI:
The put her foot in her mouth, self proclaimed artist that tends to be a bit shy and is just a little quirky.

So since I have all these different people arguing inside of me, ya'll can see how interesting trying to make up my mind can be.
Like wen I go shoe shoping, Me likes cowgirl boots or going "oh natural". Myself likes hi-tops and sneakers and Moi likes flip flops or strapy shoes...
...Or when it comes to decorating, Me wants a room dating back to the civil war (and speaking about the Civil war, that name never made since to me, no war is civil - but that is for a different post).
Myself wonts a dark kind of electric room (if that makes any sense). Moi wonts a bright room covered with panting ( Moi doesn't want a pink or yellow room, pink is the worst color for all of them, and Myself wont let yellow creep in to Moi's wants at all).
Now ya'll understand if sometimes my blog design doesn't match my blog name, it's Moi or Myself's fault!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I so completely understand this! That is how I ended up with so many hobbies. I like something but I also like this and another part of me wants to try that. So I pick one to give the most attention until something else wins out. I often find myself going in circles. I really like that but I want that yet this seems... Thus I could go on forever trying to decide on something. :) Oh, it is so much fun though!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome!