Sunday, October 10, 2010

Butterfly

This year we planted a flower bed in front of the house with all sorts of flowers, but only zinnias grew and thats just fine because the butterflies love zinnias.
So this summer I took a lot of pictures, all of the pictures I took were taken on the same day, and I would love to know what ya'll think about them, and the ones Riah did (the pics Riah took will be at the bottom).
                                                    
                   
 I think that this is one of the better ones.

I like how you can see the blue on the wings.

This one is blurry, but I still like it!

                                 I did not mean to get both of the butterflies, but it worked out in the end.

       I think this butterfly looks like it's too big for the flower.  


And the pictures you are about to see are much better then the pics up there, so please do not compare them to mine.




                                        Way better right? All of the ones she took put mine to shame.
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Butterflies have become my favorite! I have fake ones in my room. & these are lovely pictures! Both of y'all. (haha, I do not speak fluent southern fyi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amber!
    I glad I mad the Southern Dictionary so every one can reed what I say.

    Bree

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome!