Monday, May 7, 2012

Books verses Movies

Ok, ya'll know how you read a book and love it, then they make a movie off of it and the totally screwed it up! Well I've only ever read one book, then seen the movie, and liked the movie better, and that is
I AM NUMBER FOUR. In the book I liked how there was more detail, and I liked Henry a lot better in the book too, but I didn't like how Four was so winey, and Sarah....well I wanted her to leave in the movie, but in the book, i just wanted her to die, yeah I know that's a REALLY terrible thing to say, but all that Sarah dose in the book is wine and complain about Mark, and kiss Four...a lot!!! And Sam is just some random filler charter! Well if I think about it most of the charter are, Mark, he has a semi important role, Sarah, all she dose is kiss, so yeah I would say she's a filler charter, and of course Same, as already said was a filler charter! So yes I finally found an exception for the role, that all books are better then their movies, witch most the time they are! But if anyone that reads my blog likes the I AM NUMBER FOUR book better then the movie, then I hope I didn't offend anybody!

post signature


1 comment:

  1. Never read the book before but I have seen the movie... The movie was pretty good just wished it would have contained more info on what it was all about. Suppose that is where the book would come in handy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome!