Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Hunger Games!!!!!

I read the books and LOVED them! Sometimes I would get so mad when they would kill off people that I liked, that I would ask myself why I was reading it, just to keep reading it.:)
I can't wait for the movie to come out! Even though I know I'm going to pick it apart piece by piece, I still want to watch it! Have y'all heard the song by Taylor Swift and Civil Wars http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzhAS_GnJIc ?  I LOVE it! But I love all music by Civil Wars!  Back to the movie, look at the pics I found.

I think we could go a little brighter pink on her hair. What do you think?

They all look so happy here.  I'm glad this picture is real life, and the movie ant!

Hahahaha. What team are you on LOL!

Anyone noticing a pattern here?






















Cause I'm thinking that Peta is looking a little third wheelish.

I want these cupcakes!!!!!!

I cant wait to see how close the book and the movie will be.  I doubt that they will be much alike, but I can always hope!

P.S I kind of messed up my signature, sorry Riah!

1 comment:

  1. LOVED the movie, and I agree poor peeta lookes a little third wheelish :P I'm only on the second book and can't WAIT to finish it :D
    I'm almost as exited as I was with the Harry Potter series, but only a little less hehe XD
    I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog, I really enjoy it so far ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome!