Thursday, February 16, 2012

Food and Clothes

I found the picture of this and thought of how it looked so much like a dress I saw once and then I thought how net it would be to see if I could mach clothes and food, and this is what I came up with
                                           
                                                                                                      
                Yeah I know that the cake is Pink and the dress is Cream, but I couldn't find a dress like that, that was Pink.
                          
                                           
                                             This cup cake looks SOOOOO GOOD!
                                             

                                           
                                                          
                                                                       I'm not sure what kind of ice cream this is, cause it doesn't  look quit  like rainbow sherbert
                                               
post signature

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny! Loved the matches! Totally thought the chocolate mint was great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I thought the chocolate and mint one was the best mach out of all of them.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome!