Friday, February 22, 2013

Ok, so I'm steeling an idea from my sister! I saw her do this on her blog and it looked fun, its not exactly like hers but close! so sorry Ri! 
 I LOVE Herbal essences! It really doesn't matter witch one, they all smell REALLY GOOD!
I dont really wear makeup, but I really like the way she has it done here!
Ok so, no suspenders, and I cant stand those pants, but other then that I 
Wish I owned this!!!!

I really really want to do something like this in my hair! of corse my hair is a lot longer
But I really love it! To bad my Mom isnt so gun ho!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Herbal Essence is the best! I love their shampoo and conditioner. I also like how each bottle will tell you what type of hair the shampoo will work best with or help give you the look your going for. They are just awesome period. :)
    Spenders... Not a fan at all lol.
    The make-up looks very pretty but I never wear any. To time consuming and I'd have no idea what I was doing anyway. :)
    I'm not brave enough to attempt doing anything like that to my hair. Thought about getting a perm but can't even get to courage to do that. :D I love my hair and am too afraid to do something to it that I'll regret forever.
    I do love the way this post is set up! I think I should use this for my story characters sometime. It would probably work really well for that.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome!